Using evidence based Natural Molecule Therapy
No Drugs. No Surgeries. No Side Effects.
Loss of bone strength (bone density) is called osteoporosis. Low levels of many hormones like estrogen, progresterone, testosterone and vitamin D (yes, vitamin D is a hormone) can cause loss of bone density. Similarly, high levels of hormones like cortisol and parathormone can also lead to loss of bone density. Other culprits are low protein intake and high homocysteine levels.
Deficiency low protein and vitamin D and excess homocysteine can be fully corrected with proper nutrition. Low estrogen, testosterone and progesterone usually need bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT). Many, but not all, cases of excess cortisol and parathyroid hormone can be corrected with Natural Molecule Therapies.
Can you reverse your Osteoporosis?
- Coming soon -
- Risk of bone/hip fractures
- Risk of joint tissue damage
- Back pains
- Within weeks, optimize the level of nutrition/hormone
- Within months, start restoring the bone mineral density
- Within an year, reach optimial bone mineral density
How does a Reverease Program look?
- Multiple telephonic interviews
- Detailed questionnaires
- Comprehensive lab tests
Individualized treatment plan
- Full-detail assessment
- Holistic treatment plan
- Diet and nutrition recommendation
Non-stop 24x7 support
- Unlimited access to doctors and health coaches
- Daily tracking of critical biomarkers
- On-the-fly tweaking
Rheumatoid arthritis consultation and coaching for just
*EMI available | Minimum 3 months' commitment needed | Price does not include investigations and nutrition.
- 24x7 unlimited access
- Dedicated health coaches
- Qualified medical doctors
- 360º comprehensive health assessment
- Individualized holistic treatment plan
- Access from your mobile phone