Using evidence based Natural Molecule Therapy
No Drugs. No Surgeries. No Side Effects.
Something you ate, or some pollutant or heavy metal that you were exposed to, is making you produce antibodies for the insulation you have over your nerves. Plus, your body doesn't have sufficient defence against the damages caused by harmful external agents. Or it doesn't have sufficient amont of nutrients to repair itself after the insults. Identifying and eliminating the insults, protecting the body against free radical damage and supplying it with suffient nutrients to build itself back again, may reverse multiple sclerosis
Will it work for you?
- Relentless worsening of symptoms
- Increasing side effects of conventional treatment
What will be the time line?
- Within weeks, start seeing reduction symptoms
- Within an year, witness partial or full recovery
Who will it work for?
Most people suffering from multiple sclerosis will be able to benefit from the Reverease program. If the disease hasn't advanced to a severe extent, then they can get complete remission. If the state of the disease is quite advanced, then they can only get partial remission. Partial remission in advanced cases is not a bad thing as it slows down the progress of the disease. This could buy time for new breakthroughs that may come along in the future.
How does a Reverease Program look?
- Multiple telephonic interviews
- Detailed questionnaires
- Comprehensive lab tests
Individualized treatment plan
- Full-detail assessment
- Holistic treatment plan
- Diet and nutrition recommendation
Non-stop 24x7 support
- Unlimited access to doctors and health coaches
- Daily tracking of critical biomarkers
- On-the-fly tweaking
- Coming soon -
Reverse your multiple sclerosis for just
*EMI available | Minimum 3 months' commitment needed | Price does not include investigations and nutrition.
- 24x7 unlimited access
- Dedicated health coaches
- Qualified medical doctors
- 360º comprehensive health assessment
- Individualized holistic treatment plan
- Access from your mobile phone